Argan oil has a wide array of potential health benefits, the best known for its ability to repair damaged hair and moisturizing effects.
Argan oils originated in North Africa and has been a popular home remedy for treating inflammatory skin conditions for many years.
If you are looking for the best argan oils product to increase the shine, volume and youthful luster of your locks, then look no further. We have put together a comprehensive list of the most effective Argan Oil treatments available today. Let’s begin.
With time and the use of heated styling tools, hair can become brittle, lifeless, and even start to fall out. To restore the hair to its original health, it is necessary to give it a little extra tender loving care.
Argan Oil is packed with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are essential to the well-being of your hair follicles. Even as a preventative measure, the oil is the number one ingredient to look for when you want to up your hair care routine.
Moroccan Argan oil is known for its powerful natural benefits in the beauty industry. It is used mainly as a treatment for hair and sometimes skin. Also known as the “liquid gold,” Argan oil is derived from the fruit of the Argan tree and has been used to enhance beauty for thousands of years.
The 3 Best Argan Oils Picks:
|Top Pick||Pura D’Or Organic Moroccan Argan Oil|
|Second Choice||Viva Naturals Organic Argan Oil|
|Third Choice||Foxbrim Pure Organic Argan Oil|
- Top 10 Best Argan Oils 2019:
- 1. Pura D’Or Organic Moroccan Argan Oil – Best Argan Oil Brand
- 2. Viva Naturals Organic Argan Oil – 100% Pure & Cold Pressed
- 3. Foxbrim Pure Organic Argan Oil for Hair, Skin, Face & Nails
- 4. ArtNaturals Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
- 5. One N’ Only Argan Oil Treatment
- 6. AGADIR Argan Oil Treatment
- 7. Poppy Austin Pure Argan Oil
- 8. InstaNatural Organic Argan Oil
- 9. Majestic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil
- 10. Moroccan Argan Oil
Top 10 Best Argan Oils 2019:
1. Pura D’Or Organic Moroccan Argan Oil – Best Argan Oil Brand
The Pura D’Or Organic Moroccan Argan Oil contains 118ml of Argan oil and is made in Morocco.
The product is 100% pure cold-pressed virgin Argan Oil, with zero added chemicals. This means that the product will not cause any adverse reactions, either for allergies or in combination with other products. It also means that it is safe to use on the skin and even the nails, making it the perfect addition to your daily beauty regimen.
Argan Oil is known for its ability to protect the skin and hair against harmful toxins in the air and contains anti-aging benefits as well. If you are looking for a product that reduces fine lines and wrinkles, while simultaneously restoring shine to your hair, this product is one of the best options. It can also treat a dry scalp and restore health to damaged nails, due to the wide array of vitamins and minerals found in the oil.
As a multi-purpose natural beauty aid, Argan oil can be used to treat cracked feet and lips due to its ability for deep moisturization. It is also perfect for removing makeup, or as a facial moisturizer for those with a dry skin type. The benefits of this product don’t stop there. The Argan oil can also reduce the appearance of scars.
- Restores shine to hair and creates volume.
- Anti-aging for fine-lines and wrinkles.
- Protects the skin and hair against the toxins of pollution.
- Reduces the appearance of scars.
- Treatment for dry skin.
- The shelf life of 18 months.
- The spray nozzle is excellent for hair treatment.
- The spray nozzle on this product is not as easy to control as a dropper, especially for use on the face.
2. Viva Naturals Organic Argan Oil – 100% Pure & Cold Pressed
Viva Naturals Organic Argan Oil is a 100% pure and cold-pressed oil, at a bargain price. You will receive 4oz of nature’s goodness in this bottle and can use it to moisturize the skin and add luster to hair. Argan Oil is known to promote hair growth and thickness. This deep-penetrating oil can be used as a hair mask, once a week to get amazing results.
In addition to restoring the health of your hair, Argan Oil can treat dry, cracked skin and work as an anti-aging product. The miracle oil is the best choice for an all-round beauty aid, as it can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as protecting the skin and hair from sun damage.
Due to its non-greasy properties, Argan oil is the perfect choice for a facial moisturizer as it absorbs quickly, leaving the face rejuvenated and soft. You can also use this excellent product as part of a nail care program by applying it to the nails and cuticles before painting your nails. Argan oil is known to strengthen nails and prevent them from breakage.
- This product is our top budget pick.
- Pure Organic Argan Oil.
- Facial Moisturizer.
- Promotes hair growth, shine, and volume.
- Treatment of dry skin.
- Strengthens nails.
- Spray nozzle doesn’t function very well for even distribution.
3. Foxbrim Pure Organic Argan Oil for Hair, Skin, Face & Nails
This 100% natural product has been sustainably sourced from Morocco and is USDA certified. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, Foxbrim will refund you. This goes to show how powerful and effective the benefits of Argan oil are, as part of an all-round beauty routine.
Known primarily for its ability to promote hair growth, volume, and shine, Argan Oil can also be used as a moisturizer. Its hydrating properties are unmatched and penetrate the entire hair shaft and follicle, making it ideal for hair health. Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner to experience the benefits of this incredible product regularly.
Although the product mentions that it is for hair, due to its pure ingredients, you can feel free to use the oil all over the body for silky, smooth skin. The oil also has anti-aging benefits, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It can also be used for DIY manicures at home, as a treatment for nails and cuticles.
- Pure 100% Argan Oil.
- Protects the skin against free-radicals.
- Can be used as a nail treatment.
- Comes with a money-back guarantee.
- Restores hair to natural health, creating shine, volume, and length.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The product is slightly pricier than others and comes in a smaller 2 oz bottle.
4. ArtNaturals Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo
ArtNaturals Morrocan Argan Oil Shampoo provides outstanding value, coming in a 16 fl Oz bottle. This product is specially formulated to provide your hair with penetrating nourishment. Due to the high amounts of essential fatty acids and vitamin E in Argan Oil, the product is an effective means to increase the overall volume and shine of hair.
This vegan shampoo is free from harmful parabens and sulfates typically found in shampoos, which can cause damage to the hair. As an added benefit, this product protects hair from heat styling tools such as hairdryers, straighteners, or curlers. If you are looking to restore your hair to its former glory, this is the product for you. It is convenient to use as a part of a maintenance plan or rescue mission!
The shampoo has a beautiful fragrance and leaves hair soft and silky to the touch, without any greasy residue. For the best hair care routine, invest in this shampoo along with one of the oils for a weekly hair mask treatment, and watch your hair grow! ArtNaturals Morrocan Argan Oil Shampoo comes with a money-back guarantee if you are not entirely satisfied with the product.
- Increases hair volume and length.
- Restores hair to health.
- Creates soft, silky, shiny hair.
- Money-back guarantee.
- Easy to include in the daily routine.
- Sulfate and paraben-free.
- Heat protectant.
- This product can be used on the hair only, unlike the oils which can be used for skin and nails as well.
5. One N’ Only Argan Oil Treatment
The One N’ Only Argan Oil Treatment comes in an eight fl Oz bottle and can be used to increase the volume and length of hair. It can be used on all hair types, including chemically-treated and damaged hair.
Ideal for applying for a weekly hair mask treatment, this oil is known to hydrate the hair shaft and follicle, leaving hair soft and shiny with no greasy residue.
The product is ideal for styling both wet and dry hair, as well as for protecting the hair against heat damage from the sun and styling tools. With a stunning fragrance, applying a little of this product goes a long way.
One N’ Only Argan Oil Treatment can also be used on the skin and nails. However, be aware that it is not a pure and natural Argan oil.
- Available in a bulk package.
- Protects the hair from heat damage.
- Leaves hair shiny, soft and silky.
- Stimulates hair growth and volume.
- Can be used on skin and nails.
- The product is not 100% Argan Oil and contains ingredients such as silicone that can jeopardize the health and appearance of hair.
6. AGADIR Argan Oil Treatment
Known for its innovative hair-care technology, Agadir provides four fl Oz of a formula containing 100% pure organic certified Argan oil. The oil can be used to treat skin conditions such as dry or cracked skin, and also to promote hair growth. This luxurious product will increase the volume and length of your hair, as well as creating a beautiful shine to your locks.
Argan oil can be used to repair damaged hair and as a heat protectant against the sun and styling tools. The alcohol-free product formula speeds up drying time of your hair, without leaving an oily residue. This makes Agadir Argan Oil ideal for hair rescue, as one should avoid all heat to the hair when trying to restore the follicles to optimum health.
Agadir Argan Oil can also be used as a styling product on any hair type. Whether you apply the oil to dry or wet hair is up to you, but you can be sure that it will leave your hair looking gorgeous and feeling soft and silky. Due to its hydrating properties, Argan oil can be used to moisturize the skin and act as an anti-aging tool.
- Repairs damaged hair.
- Sulfate and paraben-free.
- Promotes hair growth, volume, and shine.
- Anti-aging effects.
- Protects against heat damage.
- Increases drying time.
- Although it contains 100% pure Argan Oil, it contains other chemical ingredients as well.
- The product is the priciest option on the list.
7. Poppy Austin Pure Argan Oil
Poppy Austin Pure Argan Oil comes in a two fl Oz bottle with a dropper. Sustainably sourced, vegan and eco-friendly, this product is made from 100% pure cold-pressed Argan oil and hand made by the women of Morroco. Due to its natural origins, this oil can be used on both the hair and the skin as part of an effective beauty-enhancing routine.
The oil is effective in repairing damage to the hair and restoring its health. Argan oil is famous for its ability to create shine without leaving a greasy residue. You can expect your hair to grow thicker, longer, and appear shinier with regular use of the product. Poppy Austin Pure Argan Oil also protects against heat damage and can be used to style the hair.
As a bonus, the oil acts as an anti-aging aid, reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Its ability to penetrate and hydrate the skin, hair, and nails make this product one of the most multi-functional beauty tools around. This Argan Oil comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee for peace of mind and customer satisfaction.
- Anti-aging benefits
- 100% pure cold-pressed Argan Oil.
- Restores hair to health.Creates shine and volume in hair.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Heat protectant.
- Nail treatment.
- 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Styling aid.
- Only available in small batches (for the preservation of purity).
8. InstaNatural Organic Argan Oil
InstaNatural Organic Argan Oil is 100% pure and certified organic Argan oil. The four fl Oz bottle comes with a spray nozzle and can be used to enhance the appearance of the skin and hair. This oil is filled with vitamins and minerals that are perfect for restoring your hair to health. The oil will increase the shine, length, and volume of hair and can be used to style it, too.
It can also be used to combat the signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and stretch marks. The hydrating properties of Argan oil make a wonderful moisturizer without leaving any oiliness behind. This product can also be used to treat dry or cracked skin and to strengthen nails. This bottle is highly portable and great for traveling or on-the-go hair care.
- 100% pure organic certified Argan oil.
- Increases shine, length and volume of hair.
- Strengthens nails.
- Combats signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Unpleasant smell.
9. Majestic Pure Moroccan Argan Oil
This high-quality South-Western Morrocan Argan oil comes in a four fl oz bottle with a dropper. It contains 100% organic cold-pressed Argan oil, among other ingredients. This product has fantastic benefits for skin, hair, and nails. Known for its incredible moisturizing properties, this oil can be used on any part of the body without leaving an oily residue.
The product will increase growth, shine, and volume of hair, while also protecting them from heat damage. Add a few drops to your shampoo or use it as a styling product for the best results. Argan oil can be used on the lips and face for its anti-aging and hydrating benefits, visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Anti-aging benefits.
- Increases hair growth, volume, and shine.
- Comes with a dropper for easy use.
- Strengthens nails.
- The product is not 100% pure Argan oil.
10. Moroccan Argan Oil
This Argan oil comes in a 4 Oz bottle with a dropper. Due to the purity of its ingredients, this Argan oil is effective in the treatment of hair and skin beautification. The product comes with a guarantee and allows you a refund if you are unsatisfied with the product. The best thing about Argan oil is that it works to make hair grow longer and thicker, while also acting as an anti-aging treatment for fine lines and wrinkles.
The moisturizing properties of Argan oil make this product ideal for deep penetration of damaged hair or dry and cracked skin. It can also be used to strengthen nails and reduce the visibility of scarring.
This incredible product is the number 1 addition to any beauty routine and serves to protect skin and hair from harmful toxins in the air or heat damage.
- Anti-aging benefits.
- Reduces the appearance of scars.
- Protects skin and hair from damage.
- Increases length, volume, and shine of hair.
- Comes with a dropper.
- The product isn’t USDA certified. It is not 100% pure and organic.
Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosa L.) that is endemic to Morocco. In Morocco, argan oil is used to dip bread in at breakfast or to drizzle on couscous or pasta. It is also used for cosmetic purposes.According to Wikipedia.
I hope you’ll agree with me when I say:
Argan oil is the best known for health benefits like:
- Sometimes Used to Treat Acne.
- Moisturizing effects (May Moisturize Skin and Hair).
- Reduce Signs of Skin Aging
- Contains Essential Nutrients (high levels of vitamin E, good source of linoleic and fatty acids).
- Promote Wound Healing ( Argan oil may accelerate the wound healing process).
- Good for Hair (ability to repair damaged hair).
- Treat and Prevent Stretch Marks.
- Argan Oil may Have Benefits for Diabetes
- Treat Some Skin Conditions (Argan oil has been a popular home remedy for treating inflammatory skin conditions for many years).
- Argan Oil may Boost Heart Health
So there you have it, the top 10 Argan oil products available in the market. I like to use a combination of the ArtNaturals Morrocan Argan Oil Shampoo and the Poppy Austin Pure Argan Oil or Viva Naturals Organic Argan Oil. I’m using the shampoo regularly and then do a weekly hair mask with the oil.
I have also seen visible results in anti-aging benefits after applying the oil to my face daily. The fantastic part is that the oil can moisturize without leaving a greasy appearance to my skin. I would recommend investing in Argan oil for its all-round beauty benefits and can now completely understand why it is often referred to as “liquid gold.”
Check this review:
- Best Facial Hair Removing Creams 2019 – Face and Body